Skip to main content

194 shares Leicester 4-0 Aston Villa: Foxes savage sorry Villa as Pepe Reina horror show sees Harvey Barnes notch double while Jamie Vardy nets b

Jamie Vardy needed just three minutes to break a goalscoring duck lasting nearly three months as the second-half substitute’s double put Leicester’s Champions League challenge firmly back on track and increased Aston Villa’s relegation fears.
Vardy had not scored since the 3-1 defeat at Manchester City on December 21 – nine games ago – after his flying start to the campaign was interrupted by two calf injuries and a damaged gluteal muscle following the turn of the year.
Yet moments after replacing Kelechi Iheanacho on the hour mark, Vardy converted from the penalty spot to double the Foxes’ lead after Harvey Barnes had taken advantage of goalkeeper Pepe Reina’s howler to put the home side one up at half-time. Vardy and Barnes added further goals to leave Villa rooted in the bottom three after their fourth consecutive defeat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OBi Cubana Clears The Air On Those criticizing Him And Calling Him Ritualist

  Obi Cubana Has This to Say About His Critics    "I want to state this clearly, I am not the talking type or Social media interest-free person" "Many have questioned the type of boys and friends I have, to me, I hardly address anyone as my boy because we are all boys to God Almighty.  I don't have any boy who is into rituals, if you are my boy or my man because I like to address my boys as my men, it means you are working hard and you purely made your money.  In 2013, I pushed 53 uneducated Oba boys into the market to learn to trade. In 2017, I withdrew all of them from their Ogas and settled all of them with 3million Naira each and paid for their shops.  I linked 40 of them into importation and made them use my name and platform to import goods into the country. After two years, I checked on them how they were doing and find out some had issues and I supported them again to stand.  I am happy today that out of the 53 men, 38 are billionaires while th...

Nigeria has recorded success in its fight against the novel Coronavirus as its second confirmed positive case has now tested negative.

BREAKING NEWS : Nigeria confirms new case of Coronavirus   News   Local Nigerian who tested positive for coronavirus recovers LAST FRIDAY AT 11:53 AM Tell your friends       The patient will soon be released to go back home after clearing the virus that has killed hundreds of thousands across the world. REUTERS/Afolabi Sotunde Nigeria now has only one positive case of coronavirus (image used for illustrative purpose) [Reuters] Nigeria has recorded success in its fight against the novel Coronavirus as its second confirmed positive case has now tested negative. Nigeria recorded its first Coronavirus case  in late February 2020, weeks after it was first detected in Wuhan, China in December 2019. The first case was discovered when a 44-year-old Italian businessman landed in Lagos, the country's most populous city. Barely a week after the discovery of the first case,  a second case of the deadly disease wa...

The Movie ""A QUIET PLACE 2"" has been postponed

A Quiet Place 2  is being delayed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Director John Krasinski announced the news on Instagram, revealing that the film will be postponed until film fans can “all see it together”. “One of the things I'm most proud of is that people have said our movie is one you have to see all together,” he wrote. “Well due to the ever-changing circumstances of what's going on in the world around us, now is clearly not the right time to do that.” He added: “As insanely excited as we are for you all to see this movie... I'm gonna wait to release the film until we CAN all see it together! So here's to our group movie date."