Skip to main content

Men’s stares, taunts at our big boobs make us uncomfortable – Busty Nigerian Females


Eru aya, Oshodi-Oke, maami, ki leleyi?, aunty se n’ tomo lowo ni” (heavily breasted, what’s this?, are you breast feeding?) were the words that assailed the ears of a chubby and light-skinned 30-year-old Wunmi, as she alighted from a commercial bus at the popular Oshodi bus stop in Lagos.
The lady was trying to locate the Mafoluku part of the area that day. She has become used to manly taunts every time she walks Lagos streets with her mountainous boobs harassing eyes of sex-starved men and perverts.
That evening, the lady, who preferred to be identified only as Wunmi, said she took a commercial motorcycle plying an inner street she was heading for. She told our correspondent that some of the men who initially gathered under a tree followed her, shouting “o ma jabo (the breasts will fall)’ as the rider entered a bump in dusty terrain.
She, however, said she was unperturbed as the scene had become normal for her.
A study, published in The Journal of Socio-Economics, found that men with fewer financial resources gravitate toward larger breasts.
Besides, a German study noted that looking at boobs for 10 minutes a day would improve a man’s cardiovascular health. These findings could have further impressed men who find large breasts irresistible.
Wunmi said, “It is what I face daily; bus conductors, okada riders, bus drivers, louts and others scream anytime they see me. Some men will stare as if they want to enter inside me. I am used to it but it’s not right. They embarrass me all the time because I am busty. It is not that I did anything to my breasts to make them big. It is the way I am created. At first, I used to be shy about it but over time, I have come to accept it that that is the way I was created and I love my breasts.”
However, the Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth), noted that sexual harassment didn’t have to be ‘sexual.’ It could also be teasing, intimidating or offensive comments based on stereotypes (e.g., about how certain people ‘are’ or should act), or bullying someone or a group of people based on their sex. It further defined nature and circumstances which sexual harassment was unlawful. They include unwelcome touching; staring or leering; suggestive comments or jokes; sexually explicit pictures or posters; requests for sex; intrusive questions about a person’s private life or body; unnecessary familiarity, such as deliberately brushing up against a person; insults or taunts based on sex and others.
Nasty experiences from raunchy men
Wunmi isn’t the only one caught in the web of constant sexual harassment by men both literate and illiterate, in private and public. Yomi, an administrative officer, is also one.
She has faced several sexual harassments from when she was young and it seems not to be ending soon especially from touts, commercial motorcycle and tricycle riders at bus stops.
The ladies who spoke with Saturday PUNCH gave only their first names and requested the covering of their faces to avoid undue publicity.
Yomi said, “When I found out that I have started growing big breasts back then, I did everything to hide them. I would wear a double bra so they wouldn’t show in my school uniform that my breasts were big.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OBi Cubana Clears The Air On Those criticizing Him And Calling Him Ritualist

  Obi Cubana Has This to Say About His Critics    "I want to state this clearly, I am not the talking type or Social media interest-free person" "Many have questioned the type of boys and friends I have, to me, I hardly address anyone as my boy because we are all boys to God Almighty.  I don't have any boy who is into rituals, if you are my boy or my man because I like to address my boys as my men, it means you are working hard and you purely made your money.  In 2013, I pushed 53 uneducated Oba boys into the market to learn to trade. In 2017, I withdrew all of them from their Ogas and settled all of them with 3million Naira each and paid for their shops.  I linked 40 of them into importation and made them use my name and platform to import goods into the country. After two years, I checked on them how they were doing and find out some had issues and I supported them again to stand.  I am happy today that out of the 53 men, 38 are billionaires while th...

The Movie ""A QUIET PLACE 2"" has been postponed

A Quiet Place 2  is being delayed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Director John Krasinski announced the news on Instagram, revealing that the film will be postponed until film fans can “all see it together”. “One of the things I'm most proud of is that people have said our movie is one you have to see all together,” he wrote. “Well due to the ever-changing circumstances of what's going on in the world around us, now is clearly not the right time to do that.” He added: “As insanely excited as we are for you all to see this movie... I'm gonna wait to release the film until we CAN all see it together! So here's to our group movie date."

From A Lawyer To A Vampire Woman In Mexico

Hope Apr 23, 2020 Maria Jose Cristerna's tattooed skin, body piercings and transformations make her look stunning, even to a person familiar with extreme body modifications. She is famous and a regular on television shows and events. The simplest thing that might involve going out, like taking out the garbage or going to the farmer’s market, can become quite an ordeal. She never goes anywhere unnoticed; people ask her continuously if she really is the “Vampire Woman”. She becomes the center of attention be it in a supermarket or in a concert. She seldom picks up her kids from school herself because she is immediately accosted by crowds of parents and students. She tells me with a big laugh that her “friends and family jokingly refuse to go to the movies with her because people will come up non-stop asking for autographs or to have their picture taken with her and there is no way to enjoy a movie like that….” She is kind and very patient with everybody but she prefers the int...