Skip to main content

BREAKING: President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari dies of COVID-19


Hope Apr 18, 2020Read original

The Chief of staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari is dead.
This was contained in a press statement signed by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina
It would be recalled that the president’s chief of staff had gone on self-isolation late March after testing positive for the disease upon his arrival from Germany where he met with officials of Siemens to discuss on issues relating to power sector in Nigeria
The Statement from the presidency read:
“The Presidency regrets to announce the passage of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari.
“The deceased had tested positive to the ravaging COVID-19, and had been receiving treatment.
“But he died on Friday, April 17, 2020.
“May God accept his soul.
“Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OBi Cubana Clears The Air On Those criticizing Him And Calling Him Ritualist

  Obi Cubana Has This to Say About His Critics    "I want to state this clearly, I am not the talking type or Social media interest-free person" "Many have questioned the type of boys and friends I have, to me, I hardly address anyone as my boy because we are all boys to God Almighty.  I don't have any boy who is into rituals, if you are my boy or my man because I like to address my boys as my men, it means you are working hard and you purely made your money.  In 2013, I pushed 53 uneducated Oba boys into the market to learn to trade. In 2017, I withdrew all of them from their Ogas and settled all of them with 3million Naira each and paid for their shops.  I linked 40 of them into importation and made them use my name and platform to import goods into the country. After two years, I checked on them how they were doing and find out some had issues and I supported them again to stand.  I am happy today that out of the 53 men, 38 are billionaires while th...

From A Lawyer To A Vampire Woman In Mexico

Hope Apr 23, 2020 Maria Jose Cristerna's tattooed skin, body piercings and transformations make her look stunning, even to a person familiar with extreme body modifications. She is famous and a regular on television shows and events. The simplest thing that might involve going out, like taking out the garbage or going to the farmer’s market, can become quite an ordeal. She never goes anywhere unnoticed; people ask her continuously if she really is the “Vampire Woman”. She becomes the center of attention be it in a supermarket or in a concert. She seldom picks up her kids from school herself because she is immediately accosted by crowds of parents and students. She tells me with a big laugh that her “friends and family jokingly refuse to go to the movies with her because people will come up non-stop asking for autographs or to have their picture taken with her and there is no way to enjoy a movie like that….” She is kind and very patient with everybody but she prefers the int...

Minister of Health reveals drug used to treat COVID19 patients in Nigeria

Dr Osagie Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister of Health, has disclosed the drug used to treat COVID-19 patients in Nigeria. Addressing members of the House of Representatives today Tuesday May 5, Ehanire said Remdesivir is being used to treat patients with the virus. “We have been using that (Remdesivir); we have tried that in Lagos too. So, we have tried the antiretroviral drug to see what effect it has” he said The Minister said the drug which was originally developed as a potential treatment for Ebola, is one of the options which Nigeria has adopted for in treating COVID-19 patients. Remdesivir was tested in 1,063 hospitalized Coronavirus patients around the world and has proven to reduce the time it takes patients to recover by 31%. 11 days on average versus 15 days for those just given usual care.