Skip to main content

South American wonderkid wants Manchester United move


Hope Apr 24 , 2020 
According to the latest reports, this exciting South American wonder-kid is dreaming about a move to Manchester United in the future.

South America has produced undoubtedly the best players in the history of football. From Pele, Maradona to Messi. The list is endless. Conversely, however, Manchester United themselves have not had the best of luck with their very own imports from the rich footballing continent.
Perhaps the Red Devils’ best ever South American has been Antonio Valencia who was a valiant servant at Old Trafford.
But the Red Devils have seen a whole plethora of South American talents flop during their time at the club.
From the likes of Anderson, Angel Di Maria, Diego Forlan, Alexis Sanchez and Radamel Falcao, the list is endless.

There seems to be some sort of curse on the South American talents United recruit. Elsewhere in the Premier League, the club’s arch rivals Liverpool and Manchester City have hosted some fine South American players over the years. So the issue doesn’t seem to be with the physicality and hustle and bustle nature of the Premier League.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is yet to make a signing from the continent. However, Brazilian star, Fred has thrived under the guidance of the Norwegian leading towards some hope that the South American curse could finally be broken at Old Trafford.
Despite the apparent curse, many South American talents aspire to move to the Red Devils.
It seems Colombian attacking midfielder, Nicolas Benedetti is one of them.
The 22 year old, Nicolas Benedetti admitted to Mexican outlet Gol Caracol via TeamTalk that he ‘dreamed’ about United when he was ‘little’ and admitted he still dreams ‘big.’
Nicolas Benedetti is a talented midfielder who has already made his debut for the Colombian national team and currently plies his trade in Mexico for Club America.
So far Nicolas Benedetti has played 25 games for the Mexican outfit and has found the back of the net 6 times.
At the moment the 22 year old Colombian is struggling with a ruptured knee ligament, but he will be eager to fulfil his ambitions when he returns.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is searching for a player of Benedetti’s ilk. Maybe the young midfielder can make his dreams come true in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OBi Cubana Clears The Air On Those criticizing Him And Calling Him Ritualist

  Obi Cubana Has This to Say About His Critics    "I want to state this clearly, I am not the talking type or Social media interest-free person" "Many have questioned the type of boys and friends I have, to me, I hardly address anyone as my boy because we are all boys to God Almighty.  I don't have any boy who is into rituals, if you are my boy or my man because I like to address my boys as my men, it means you are working hard and you purely made your money.  In 2013, I pushed 53 uneducated Oba boys into the market to learn to trade. In 2017, I withdrew all of them from their Ogas and settled all of them with 3million Naira each and paid for their shops.  I linked 40 of them into importation and made them use my name and platform to import goods into the country. After two years, I checked on them how they were doing and find out some had issues and I supported them again to stand.  I am happy today that out of the 53 men, 38 are billionaires while th...

The Movie ""A QUIET PLACE 2"" has been postponed

A Quiet Place 2  is being delayed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Director John Krasinski announced the news on Instagram, revealing that the film will be postponed until film fans can “all see it together”. “One of the things I'm most proud of is that people have said our movie is one you have to see all together,” he wrote. “Well due to the ever-changing circumstances of what's going on in the world around us, now is clearly not the right time to do that.” He added: “As insanely excited as we are for you all to see this movie... I'm gonna wait to release the film until we CAN all see it together! So here's to our group movie date."

From A Lawyer To A Vampire Woman In Mexico

Hope Apr 23, 2020 Maria Jose Cristerna's tattooed skin, body piercings and transformations make her look stunning, even to a person familiar with extreme body modifications. She is famous and a regular on television shows and events. The simplest thing that might involve going out, like taking out the garbage or going to the farmer’s market, can become quite an ordeal. She never goes anywhere unnoticed; people ask her continuously if she really is the “Vampire Woman”. She becomes the center of attention be it in a supermarket or in a concert. She seldom picks up her kids from school herself because she is immediately accosted by crowds of parents and students. She tells me with a big laugh that her “friends and family jokingly refuse to go to the movies with her because people will come up non-stop asking for autographs or to have their picture taken with her and there is no way to enjoy a movie like that….” She is kind and very patient with everybody but she prefers the int...